We’ve just added over 100 new pediatric eBooks to the library! The AAP Clinical Library includes access to titles such as:
- AAP Textbook of Adolescent Health Care
- Berkowitz’s Pediatrics: A Primary Care Approach, 5th ed.
- Coding for Pediatrics 2015: A Manual for Pediatric Documentation and Payment
- Medical Genetics in Pediatric Practice
- Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 2014, 20th ed.
- Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines & Policies, 13th ed.
- Pediatric Code Crosswalk: ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM
and many more titles from the American Academy of Pediatrics, available through the AAP eBooks site, from any Boston Children’s Hospital computer.
To browse our full collection of eBooks by title, author, or subject, visit our eBook Collection. eBooks in the library collection can be accessed from any Boston Children’s Hospital computer or by using VPN.