After receiving excellent feedback from you about our BoardVitals trial, we have subscribed to BoardVitals for the Pediatric Boards. This online resource is a great way to get ready for the Boards. If you took advantage of the trial and have already signed up with BoardVitals, you’re all set to keep studying using this tool. If you haven’t used BoardVitals yet, signing up is simple and quick:
- Visit the BoardVitals sign up page and create your account using your @childrens.harvard.edu email address.
- You will then receive an email validation to confirm so that you have access to our institutional subscription.
- Once you have confirmed the email validation and are logged in, select the “Pediatrics” question bank (under “My Question Banks”).
In addition to BoardVitals, the Library also has other resources to help you prepare for Boards, including many board review books, DVDs, and PREP: The Curriculum. Stop by the Library to check them out.
- BoardVitals Question Banks offer 24-hour access from your phone, tablet, and computer to a huge question bank with a database of expert-reviewed board questions using the same technologically advanced test interface as USMLE
- Ability to create customized practice tests using many options including number of questions, subjects, and more
- Advanced statistics so you can know where your strengths and weaknesses are, as well as suggested questions based on your performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- The very best questions brought together from the leading medical publishers, research institutions, and practicing physicians (Harvard faculty, Wiley Blackwell, Wolters Kluwer, etc.)
- Coming soon – users can get CME Credits!