We have new pediatric and nursing resources available at our library through one of our healthcare databases, STAT!Ref. We have just added Walker’s Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease and Pediatric Nutrition to our collection. We also have access through STAT!Ref to other great nursing and pediatric resources such as:
- Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews (AM:STARs)
- AORN Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices
- Handbook of Clinical Pediatric Endocrinology
- Neonatal Respiratory Care Handbook
- Pediatric Nursing: Caring for Children and Their Families
- Principles and Practice of Pediatric Endocrinology
You can also browse our entire STAT!Ref collection. To browse our full collection of ebooks by title, author, or subject, visit our eBook Collection. eBooks in the library collection can be accessed from any Boston Children’s Hospital computer or by using VPN. By setting up STAT!Ref mobile access, you can also access books in our STAT!Ref collection on your mobile device, including these new additions of Walker’s Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease and Pediatric Nutrition.